Pilates is a method of exercise and physical movement designed to:
- strengthen, stretch and balance the body without stressing the joints
- bring balance to the body’s structure so it can function as it was designed
Private Pilates sessions are good for those:
- desiring more personalized, private attention
- experiencing special conditions making group classes inappropriate
- seeking customized sessions to reach personal goals or needs
- progressing after rehabilitation or dealing with certain medical or physical restrictions
- working at individual pace
- seeking a strong, personalized introduction to Pilates
Private sessions provide a customized workout specific to your body’s strengths, weaknesses, and your goals as well as deliver an opportunity to fine-tune your form. Even if your budget limits you to taking mostly classes, plan to invest in a private session or two once every two to three months. Private training will:
- address any bad habits you may be developing in your form
- help you dig a little deeper and get a better return on those classes
Learn more about Private Pilates Sessions today!
Call: 972-576-7337 or use our online: Contact form.
Private Pilates Sessions are a Great Introduction
Everyone should begin Pilates with private, one-on-one sessions, especially if you are concerned about cost! You will save yourself a lot of time and money by investing in private sessions because private sessions will give you the opportunity learn in a very specific and personal way:
- the unique verbal and physical language of Pilates
- the fundamentals of Pilates such as how to breathe during your exercises, how to engage your deep abdominal muscles, and how to stabilize your hips and shoulders
- the posture, habits, strengths, and weaknesses of your own body to provide focus as you continue your Pilates practice
In short, private Pilates sessions will help you (and your instructors) understand where your body is, where you want to take it, and how to take it there. You will get more out of your classes once you get there, and you will find that you are getting more out of your other physical activities, be it running, cycling, or golf! For most clients, just a few weeks of private training will set you up to benefit greatly from classes.
When you have our highly qualified and certified instructors all to yourself, you can go through more exercises in greater depth, and get a fundamental understanding of what it takes to do each move. You can take that knowledge and muscle memory with you to the Reformer in your next group class which is absolutely invaluable to getting the best results from your Pilates practice.
Reform & Ride has top-of-the-line Pilates equipment including:
- Afina Reformers
- Tower Units
- MVE Chairs
- Spine Correctors
- Ladder Barrel