New to Pilates? Learn about Pilates and its core principles with answers to common questions about Pilates and details of the 6 principles of Pilates. Reform and Ride offers Pilates classes for all levels of experience and a variety of classes for those looking for Pilates classes with a twist.
- Private Pilates sessions are available for those desiring more personalized attention.
- Pilates Classes
- Pilates 101, 1, 2: Start with basic Pilates knowledge and exercises and develop increasing knowledge and skill levels with this progressive track of classes. Pilates 1-3 require instructor approval.
- Reformer & Chair: This workout offers the best of both worlds by balancing and lengthening the entire body, while developing leg power and core strength.
- Jump & Pump: A cardio and strength workout class for burning calories too!
- MET, aka Multi Equipment Training: A whole body workout that focuses on core balance, flexibility and endurance
- Contemporary Reformer: Endless variety and props add a contemporary twist to this classic piece of Pilates equipment. Previous Pilates Reformer experience is required.
- Tower of Power: A challenging, total body workout that uses the Tower apparatus and props.
We offer a variety of group classes for different fitness goals. For these sessions, no experience is required and all fitness levels are welcome. Our offerings include:
- CrossCore®: Total body workout which helps challenge your strength, core and stability.
- CrossCore® & Stretch: 30 minute CrossCore workout followed by 30 minutes of stretching.
- CrossCore® Pilates: Total body workout which helps challenge your strength, core and stability.
- Muscle Pump: This class uses barbells and other weights to build strength and develop muscle.
Reform and Ride offers a variety of cycle classes which include signature timed rides and combo classes to meet your fitness goals.
- Ride 60. Join our signature class and enjoy the driving music, motivating instruction and varied terrains and conditions this workout features.
- Reform and Ride. Cycle and Pilates combination class
- Rip and Ride. Cycle and strength training workout
- Intro to Cycle. Class to help you learn basic setup and technique to get the most out of your cycle sessions.